1. Darren Shuster, the CEO and Founder of 18-year old, Los Angeles-based Pop Culture PR, has appeared on two dozen LIVE or taped TV segments since January 1, 2015. These included FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN appearances on behalf of selected clients.
2. Designer and Mega Successful Martin Keen, Founder of KEEN Footwear, made LIVE National TV appearances on Bloomberg TV and The Wall Street Journal TV, along with a feature piece in The Washington Post.
3. Pop Culture PR acquired Costa Rica-based 3rdPlanetPR.com — a boutique publicity firm specializing in Green Technology, Products and Consumers — in order to expand it’s functional areas of specialization.
4. More than 12 Product-based Clients earned dozens of mass consumer, trade and online media features. For example, Sprayable.co was a wildly successful social and online media campaign surrounding their $483k Indiegogo fund raising effort.
5. One client, MillionaireMatch.com, earned more than 2 dozen top notch media articles, including MarketWatch.com, The New York Post and The Wall Street Journal. The app went global within 30 days and was covered in 15 different languages.